Terms of Service
Last updated January 24, 2020
There’s a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- We pay out commissions from $100 and up.
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your account banned.
- No violate any laws, rules or regulations
- No coupon, deal, loyalty, cash-back, rewards or virtual mall websites
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- Affiliates MAY NOT bid on company name, product name +, or misspelled keywords ("Nussi", "Nusii Proposals") for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, etc).
- No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf or us (ie. as an employee).
- Do not include our affiliate links or program in any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
If you intend to promote our affiliate program via email campaigns or newsletters, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our affiliate program.
- Email must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of Fathom.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.